Have you ever stood in front of the refrigerator to cool off" Affordable and easy to install, the Amana 5,000 BTU window-mounted air conditioner quickly cools a room up to 150 square feet. Features such as mechanical rotary controls give you the option of 2 speeds to gauge the amount of cooling you want. 8-way air directional air louvers give you the freedom to send the cold air exactly where you need it. Maintenance is made easy with the removable and washable air filter. Simply rinse every few weeks to keep your air conditioner at peak performance. At Amana we have exactly what you need to keep cool.
- 5,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- 5.9-ft. LCDI power cord with 3-prong grounded plug uses 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 150 sq. ft. with up to 1.06 pints per hour dehumidification
- Mechanical rotary controls with 2 fan speeds (low and high)
- After a power failure, unit automatically restarts when power is restored
- 8-way directional air louvers directs the air where you need it
- Removable and washable air filter for convenient maintenance
- Easy-to-install window mounting kit included
- Window width: 22" min / 35" max
- Minimum window height: 14.5"
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (CEER): 11.0
- U.L. Listed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.